Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi my page stuck and it is not letting me go to next level. I tried to sing in with my email here on this site but I could not. I just finished the level 9305 and was supposed to go to 9306, but the page stuck. Is there any way to help me and fix the issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it . In the meantime please check this page for more Info Here