Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I clear many stage so you gives me aword like tshart and some amount for help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry I do not understand your question. I'm not sure what feedback is going to get passed on to the team, I can't understand your post. Please rephrase the question or use a different language or translation device.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
We're passing your feedback along to the team! In the meantime Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!