Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I feel like twice I purchased the power ups for $5.99 and only received the gold bars. I never got the other items. I feel like it was because I was using them at the time of purchase. May be a glitch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Find more info how you can check this up and how to dispute a purchase if it has been incorrectly charged:
What