Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck and cannot click or move to the next level I'm at 6,396
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @AnniRe is it the Episode Race that has frozen your game? If it is please refer to the thread linked below
I'm playing on my computer through Facebook.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you report it . In the meantime force close the apps and Log in again