Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
game still frozen, does elon musk have something with it. its been 3 days!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
FIX THIS.
tried that ,did not work.
I had same issue but I fixed it by signing into game on mobile device and winning couple rounds.
I am also frozen…after episode race, says congratulations you were 3rd and then I can't do anything else. Been three days for me as well. Playing on Facebook on computer.
my laptop
dont know to do that, im on level 7761
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , Which device are you play ? can you please take a screenshot?