Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
ゲームを起動してステージを始めようとするとロード画面で止まって強制終了してしまいます。
スマホの再起動、アプリの更新、インストールのやり直し、全て試しましたが変わりません。
インストールし直すと、数ステージまでは問題なくプレイ出来るのですが、しばらく進むとまた強制終了するようになります。
強制終了しなくなるにはどうすればいいですか?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When I start the game and try to start a stage, it stops at the loading screen and then force closes.
I've tried restarting my phone, updating the app, and reinstalling it, but nothing changes.
I reinstalled it and can play through a few stages without any problems, but after I progress a while it force closes again.
What can I do to stop it from force closing?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day
Hope to find help here.