Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I received a candy crush gift card i entered the 4 digit number and I don't see where any monies were applied to my game. When I went to re-enter the card number I got a message card already used???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Candy Crush gift cards give players gold bars, not real money. Did your gold balance definitely not increase?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here