Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the monster should have gone through and the game completed by it didn’t?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you not read my reply earlier? Of course I can see the dragon on top of the exit at the bottom. There is clearly a fault in the algorithm.
However, we cannot help you here with this as we are players just like you. You need to contact player support with this. I outlined how to do this above.
thank you for your help I tried to delete this question but unfortunately couldn’t as you answered it the first time, once again thanks
on the bottom line, it didn’t go through and complete the game
Hello @zuby54 I can see how this must have really upset and angered you! You must have either watched adverts or already paid 10 gold to reach this point and yes, you should have passed according to this screenshot. I would suggest you complain to Player Support:
Go into settings in your game (the small pink cogwheel at the top of the map screen), then choose the ? icon and scroll through the questions until you see "contact us" at the bottom. You will get an automated email. Reply to that email and include your screenshot. You should get some boosters or gold bars compensated for this.