Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, today I won the race twice through the episodes (1st place) but I didn't get the gold bricks and the race icon is missing in the game. I lost 90 gold bars and support is not responding. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I did that, I listed the problem, my name and email address and no response. I just didn't write the ID, should I fill it in and send it again?
Yes, I did that, I listed the problem, my name and email address and no response. I just didn't write the ID, should I turn it off and send it again?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for report it , In the meantime If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.