My name is Ajmal Malik from England,I have been playing since 2013 to present and I'm on level 9741,
I joined the Lucky Lantern Tournament on 23th January 2025 through to 2nd February 2025 and when I was playing on Sunday 2nd February 2025, I was 2nd on the leaderboard with about 7 hours left to the end when a problem happened. I tried to re start but still problem continued so I removed the app and downloaded it again. However, in the inventory it was all ZERO, but the golden bar was still there. I couldn't find the lucky lantern tournament so I carried on another 30 levels to see if I was still in but I wasn't. I feel finished 1st or 2nd because I played another 30 levels. The same happened with season mastery still 2/9 it should add a level because I really reached a higher level. Champions Race Win Streak 283 is still there so no problem with this one.
I am really disappointed and need your help? Please if you can help me with the levels I am looking forward o your reply ASAP
Thanks
Ajmal Malik