Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is this happening I have gold bars to continue a level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Shop just started working again today, after losing color bomb hours, streaks, extra lives(only used because of shop problems), etc. Shouldn't we get free credits of something to make up for this?
@PummyRaj just so you are in the loop of what is not working based on discussion from the day.
List of things currently broken for some players who have updated to the latest version of the game:
Note: Having the latest version might not be causing 4 or 5 but 1,2,3 were noted immediately after the patch. They are all still broken for some though.
ETA on Fixes? Hopefully this week, maybe next week.
P.S. do not use any more of your gold. Once everything is fixed they will post in this forum that x has been fixed.
Hello, I am on Level #10,771, at the time I had 36 Gold Bars, I clicked on them to continue my Progress, multiple times when nothing happened, my game did not continue, but it Subtracted my Gold Bars anyway..!! Leaving me at 6 gold bars now, without allowing me to continue my game or progress.
doing the same for me. I've done a force stop and that didn't help. I also rebooted my device.
Yes I have had the same problem when trying to complete level 4886. I had ran out of moves and I wanted to use 10 gold bars in order to continue, but for some strange reason the game wouldn't let me do it. This is despite the fact that I have 35 gold bars. I'm wondering if there is a bug or glitch with the game that needs fixing?
Can't access shop or use gold bars, shop just keeps circling