Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why hasn't Candy Crush awarded me the gold that I have won through multiple events? The Race, The Chocolate Box etc… It seems that now that I am not buying gold, I am not given the rewards.
Mary
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sometimes the rewards from the Episode Races can take a little detour before reaching your game account.
Here's what you can do:
When reaching out, it would be super helpful to include: