Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, guys!
I can’t add any new friends.
When I try, these messages appear: “Try again. Something went wrong”, or “You’ve sent the maximum of invitations as possible”.
What can I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kiara, I already tried to do this, but received an unsatisfactory answer.
The person who answered my message suggested that I tried to come to the Community.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/