Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why all the time when I leave the app for a moment it resets the level and I have to start from the beginning?? This is sooooo annoying. Especially when I have a superbomb. It's gone with no reason. It happens all the time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not so sure if there isn't a way around this. You might like to try different settings on your device. We can choose for example if we have the "background app refresh" function turned on or off. I always have mine turned off and I do find that I can leave the game and return and find the level I was on still open to continue. I do think this has something to do with settings of our device, but unfortunately I am not an expert on this and cannot advise you what settings specifically affect this. However I find this very rarely happens to me so there must be something in my settings of my iPad and iPhone which is different from yours that prevents it.