Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't have money to get boosters. I looked up videos but I don't see a single one that looks like my lvl. You have to get the baby dragons.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sorry to hear this but obviously you are one of millions who pay to play this game. There are ways to play the game without spending money. What I meant with my answer to you was that the game demands gold to be played, but it is possible to play Candy Crush without ever spending real money. Unfortunately anyone who has spent real money will never get the chance to watch adverts for free boosters and extra moves, but here are some tips on how to play effectively and I think it's not too late to start making gold. I have played levels 900-1800 recently, and a lot of those episodes have been rewritten in a way that it should be possible to win every episode race and come out with more gold bars from this than you spend:
Yeah I figured I needed to spend. As much as I'd hate to admit I did spend a money on bars for other really hard levels that I was over and I thought about it when it added up and said I wouldn't do it anymore.
This is one of the spearmint snowstorm levels. A lot of these are impossible to pass without boosters. The real level 785 will be a lot easier to pass. I believe that some of the snowstorm levels are pay to pass levels. You either wait until the event is finished or you pay gold bars for the extra moves needed.
Check my thread here as well if you are interested:
Sorry I forgot to post it
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Can you please take a screenshot level 785?