Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can I delete the spearmint snowstorm ? Im at CCS level 14075 but think there is an error in the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Spearmint snowstorm is a nightmare it is impossible to play if you have no boosters or gold bars which I have not & do not pay to play & NEVER WILL so I dread it when it comes to play it I have to wait all the time now till I get to over 255 goes for candy crush to finally let me win this is for every time I play it..
I did at one time have boosters, gold bars, saucers & the party booster & I still could not win the first time they need to get rid of the game or give you at least 50 goes to win it
Hi @margaretallender and welcome to our Community!
While its not possible to delete an event I will gladly share the issue you are having on your level with the Studio if you can share a screenshot please?
Hello @margaretallender Welcome to the community. Unfortunately I do not think there is any way any of us can get rid of this horrible event. Some of these levels are impossible to pass without paying for extra moves. I'd be interested to see your board and what you think the error might be. Check out my thread here in which I also show examples of the 20 boards I have encountered.