Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My account & my husbands somehow synced. We were on 2 different levels but now when he plays he’s playing on my account. Can you fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you sharing a device with your husband? It is not recommended to play more than one account per device as this is known to lead to the merging of accounts. I have seen accounts merge like this about two years ago when I played two accounts on the same device. I'm not sure why Kiara states otherwise. When I contacted Player Support about my merged accounts I was told to only use one device per account and they were unable to unmerge the accounts even though they were helpful really tried their best to fix the error.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Not necessarily. If you are careful, you should have no problems with 2 people playing on the same device with different King or Facebook accounts.
To do this, keep these steps in mind when switching between players:
If you have the Facebook app installed on the device, be sure to use the 'Login with Phone number or Email Address' option when signing into the game to avoid the game defaulting to the account linked to the Facebook app.
As long as each player logs out after playing and the next player logs in with their credentials, each player will have their progress saved and can continue playing on the same device.