Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi guys, Assalam O Alaikum.
What is this and why?
It is second time when I face problem like this.I lost 10 bars to buy a free switch,but it didn't work because there were no candy along the bear.I lost my win streak,super charger and candy royal streak. Please observe these images and admin should make a reply.
Thanks
Also sorry for weak English.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @luqman_laghari Welcome to the community! I am sorry I am not Admin but I can see how you got into this problem: The level is designed to use the yellow candies. This is not a bug but part of the level design. There are several such levels left in the game and playing a double colour bomb combo as a first move will destroy the yellow candies and make such levels impossible to pass by any means. The yellow candies are needed to get the dragon to safety. The level played for you as the game intended.
Whenever you see odd yellow candies on a dragon + key level do NOT strike a double colour bomb combo as these levels cannot be passed if the yellow candies get destroyed. You must match the three yellow candies. Here is the starting board to illustrate:
This is the situation you will need to get to and now match the three yellow candies to move the dragon to its portal.
If you wish to get an answer from a King representative then please use this form I link below: