Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In fact in many cases the answer is "yes". Players with win streak boosters plus starting boosters in easy level ranges, such as around level 1800, will find that the fishes help them finish the level within a few moves, with tons of moves spare. I passed some levels in just two moves, and the fishes do stop us from drawing out some easy levels. I suspect that purple candy scores possible per level may be reduced because of these fishes.
The question you should ask is "Why do you want to win your game faster?" . I cannot see why players would want to pass levels in two or three moves if there are 20 or 30 available. I also cannot see why players would want to play an entire episode of Candy Crush in 15 minutes. I know this is possible because I can do it, but I do it to test out how the game works. But this aside, why do you think that playing fast is fun?
one fish crossed with one striped candy used to equal three striped candies. One fish crossed with a wrapped candy three wrapped candies. Which was like a UFO. How is the new version better? In my option they don’t act differently. As if things couldn’t get any worse. They just increased the quantity of gold bars to buy extra moves. It wouldn’t make a difference if I had Ads but I don’t. It’s just gone from bad to worse. I don’t even want to play anymore