Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get a refund. Every time I purchase gold the game shuts off cuz candy crush has an issue. I spent $23.27 and half of those purchases were lost because the game shuts off
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @amartyr . To get a refund of money you must contact the company that handles yours money transactions, such as Apple or Google, whichever company holds your credit card details. They have systems in place to refund any purchase you did not receive.