Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! Candy Crush asked for m'y date of birth and I selected a random date. As kids below 13 cannot play, which I did not know before, my account is now blocked despite I am 50. How can I change thé date as I now have no access to Candy Crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/