Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
HOW DO I DO THIS LVL. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS OTHERS I HAVE WATCHED TOO MANY VIDEOS. also why isnt it sameðŸ˜i dont have any boosts left either
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is really strange. I was going to suggest youtube but you have tried that. I looked on youtube too and they don't look like that. My suggestion is do what I do when I'm stuck. I come in for days and just spin wheels for free items and build up a good amount and then try again. Keep trying, you will get through. I think I just spent a month on one level. LOL