Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to be able to send lives to friends by pressing my profile and selecting a friend. Now this option is not available. Why? I’m not receiving life requests either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@christinewupp. thanks, when did this happen? It worked days ago. If I go the friends list and tap on the friend I can't send lives. i tap on a friend but no options pop up
Hello @MJ23MJ23 This is because King have moved the friends list to the bottom of the map screen. Take a look at the bottom between Events and Shop, the friends list should be there and if you tap on it you can send and request lives that same way you used to before. I hope this helps.
@QueenB ask her