Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This game is starting to get on my nerves. I've been playing level 4802 for three days without a win, and the things I receive to help me win this level are irrelevant.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try turning on hints and following hints blindly. I have found lately that the game will tell you how to pass levels eventually. It's pretty brainless but it might work. Don't use your brain, just do as you are told.