Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone else have issues? I will be playing and I take a short break (haven't lost any levels) and it says I lost it with still several hours left.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes @pinky2sheila other people have reported the same issue as you, but it is one of several issues with the Super Colour Bomb. People have reported the Bomb only clearing Candy once, freezing their game and disappearing without losing a level. The Bomb has been 'fixed' a number of times, but King unfortunately don't seem to be able to create a fix that actually works.