Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It may seem to you now that I'm making excuses, but the Internet doesn't work on my computer, and I can't send a screenshot. I'll try to fix everything and send it later.
Ignore Courtney, he's just spamming the community with pointless posts. However I cannot follow your explanation @FileoFish123 . It does not sound like anything I have encountered. Please could you post a screenshot or explain in a little more detail what you see in your game? A screenshot would be most helpful, thanks. What is Candy cannon? Are you in Candy Crush Saga?