Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been a player for many years now, and I’ve noticed that I am no longer receiving ads for extra moves or lives. Is there an issue with my app or account? If so, I would appreciate it if you could look into and resolve this matter. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too no more ads for nothing no more games like sweet cinema!What's happening with the game?