Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not receiving the gold bars that I am earning?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I cannot find that option within my game.
I can't find that option. It has to be a glitch with the game. Is anyone else having this problem? Who can I turn to for answers!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing rewards through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.