Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
لم استلم شارة المستوى رقم 17000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
شكرا لك
I see. Some players have different features from others. King change features in the game and never tell us players why they do it. They also change features for some players but not for others. I cannot tell you any more since I am only a player. If you want to contact King please use this link below, but make sure you use English:
هذا حصل على شارة المستوى رقم 17000
نعم ولكن في بعض اللاعبين حصلو على هذه الشاره مثل هذا
Do you mean the level badge showing on their avatar? I don't see any in my game. Not myself nor others.
لكن في بعض اللاعبين حصلو على شارة المستوى رقم 17000
We do not know. King will not tell us why they make changes like this.
لماذا تم الايقاف
اين شارة المستوى رقم 17000
Level number badges have been discontinued in the game @SHETOS