Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i changed my handset…in this i cant connect to my previous account with previous saved level…i m on 4243 level
plz help me. o
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
ACTULLY I DELETED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LAST 6 MONTHS AGO…
THATS WHY I THINK MY CANDY CRUSH GAME CURRENT LAVEL IS NOT STORED IN MY NEW HANDSET…
PLZ HELP ME WHAT I DO NOW…
BCOZ I M PLAYING WITH LEVEL 4243
PLZ SUPPORT N HELP ME
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.