Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
En este nivel por mas movimientos que tenga y aun cuando ya complete las demás tareas, nunca cae la llave para liberar a los dragones
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try this: Turn on hints and follow the hints for every single move. Do not take note of anything at all, just follow the suggested moves. I did manage to pass this level a few days ago doing just that. I had started with 20 moves.
On my ninth attempt just following the hints I got to this point:
I then made the one move that the game did not show me: I hit the colour bomb into a blue candy. This caused a winning cascade illustrated below: