Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I wrote like an essay and it's gone. This is stupid.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I feel for you @Aries2020 This used to happen to me all the time before I had moved up the rankings in the community so I know how frustrating that is because I am also someone who writes "essays". All that effort and time wasted. It was probably one single simple little word that you used. So annoying!