Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to get a badge for every day i passed at least one new level
After 6 I received awesome boosters
Haven't seen this in a few weeks
Is it gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It has returned. Thank you, the problem is no more ππ―π―
Yes, I think it was. Some of us are real players but unfortunately we can't really help with such technical issues. All I could suggest if you have lost the daily win would be to open the game whilst the date on your device is set to yesterday, play one new level and then see if the feature returns. But then make sure you don't forget to set the date back. I would appreciate to hear back if this actually works for you. If it doesn't then perhaps you are one of an unlucky test group of players that King have disabled this feature for. Do you still have the daily treat machine and the daily spin?
? Bot response?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , This issues is being investigated to the game team