Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why when I spend money on stuff I can’t use it? I have unlimited lives in use but when I don’t finish on the first try it won’t let me use lives, it still asks for gold bars, why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ladykaz63 I am a little confused by your question. Unlimited lives means you have unlimited hearts, you can keep failing levels as often as is necessary until the game lets you pass eventually, so you are not limited to 5 attempts as usual. I am not sure how it relates to passing a level on your first try. You still have to pay gold bars to buy extra moves. Unlimited lives does not affect the way this works.
thank you the did enlighten me believe it or not. Sometimes I need to hear different versions of an explanation. It helps me understand better
I’m in number 1 spot on weekly event level 350 I believe