Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In running of time, just messing this card..Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This pins event is very confusing and I don't know the answer, I doubt anyone does. Eventually the game will let you have them all, but there is no way I know of that we can influence which pins we get. I recommend you just keep playing your game and hopefully you'll get the missing card before time runs out.