Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Tell me how to get off level 405 I feel like I have beaten this board and candy crush is cheating I am about to take the game off my phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
not helpful
On YouTube candy chrus saga search. All levels can be found here they show how it is played. Pay close attention to what you have to collect. Combine the candy with colored dots with the stripes then you have a lot .but fish that go straight to the places that still have to be played free I hope this can help you ? Do not remove candy crush saga keep it up the game is very fun .the challenges are great Otherwise you might regret it .and you have to start all over again.
SSome times candy crush give tooo much relaxation and time fasting 🫂
don't worry be happy 🥰