Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So my candy crush puts me on this screen and I click to get out of it nothing again nothing to I close and open it back up same screen nothing so tell me if y’all get the same thing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It would help if you could post a screenshot of what you see. We cannot be sure of your problem from your description. Do you mean you are stuck on the chocolate box? If so this issue is being seen by others but I am not sure what King are doing about it. Check here:
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reported , Which device are you play ?