Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I at the end of my levels in Candy Crush 16685 , but I see more levels on YouTube?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Tris305239 Welcome to the community!
Firstly the term "newbie" does not relate to your experience in the game at all, it means simply that you are new to this community!
I am not sure why you would not see the other 2000 levels of Candy Crush in your game! Which platform are you playing on? Are you maybe using a really old Android phone? There should be more than 18,600 levels of Candy Crush and if your game does not show those you must be playing an outdated version which is no longer supported by King. Please check you have updated the app.
why am I being called a newbie and on level 16685 lmfao