Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help! I’ve lost over 10 years of boosters. I recently started playing again and had played hundreds of levels without an episode race. I tried reinstalling the app and lost all my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
i wouldn’t have deleted the app and reinstalled if I was able to get support about no episode race on candy crush. I’ve played 300+ levels since restarting and haven’t had a single episode race. I deleted the app and reinstalled hoping to fix this, and now I lost hundreds of boosters. This makes the gameplay very poor
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars and Levels do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
Please check links bellow about lose booster!