Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my piggy bank was full so I paid $2.99 but it over charged me. I was charged $20.93
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There are charges that appeared that aren't mine as well as overcharges. King said:
"What probably happened, in this case, is that you made the last purchase of the "series" and iTunes decided to bill the latest group of purchases that weren't billed before."
No, this IS NOT what happened. I have pulled all payment info out and will be reporting King to the BBB. King will not make this right and diverted any responsibility in another direction.
"
I was over charged so can someone adjust the charge?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Find more info how you can check this up and how to dispute a purchase if it has been incorrectly charged: