Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my boosters and gold bars
How I can i proceed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The same by me. I play always without money and now i hate this game!!
The same by my. I don't like this!!
These levels are becoming outrageous. Impossible to win unless you buy gold bars... they are going to lose a lot of originals players
Makes sense...the game has become a bore. I think its high time i started lookig for another stress free game
I'm stuck on the same level 17707, I have no boosters or gold bars. I literally play every day, but this level has me stumped. Time to find a new game?
Stuck on this level for weeks without boosters, for the first time since the game began I don’t want to play candy crush anymore.....😢
Im Also stuck on this level. I've played tjis game since it began and feel like the "legendary" levels are just there to deplete and make you spend money.
The game is no longer fun when you do this. Please make games winnable without having to have goodies.
That is what King wanted. They want you to spend all your saved gold and start spending money. Don't. It's not worth it. The last 1500 levels of the game are always made hardest so that players who still have gold saved up will spend it to get the end of the game. It's a trick to get you to spend lots of money.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/