Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to address a concern regarding another player and I think they are cheating as part of the tournament.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I was think the same thing too but here is the strange part I was running 1st place in my cohort and the second place player all of a passed me by a thousand tickets in less than 5 minutes
Hello @cchargualaf73 to report a player you suspect of cheating click on the Report Abuse link that you can see at the bottom of this page. Once you have clicked on the link complete the form that appears and choose the subtopic Report a Cheater.
You will need to provide screenshots of your game to prove why you think the player is cheating.
Hello @cchargualaf73 There is no system in place by which players can report suspicious players to King. King have automated systems in place to eliminate cheaters and unfair play during All Stars. The player you are concerned about will probably see the event disappear from their game and will not take part in the next round. In the current round being played the top five players will go through, so I would like to suggest you ignore the potential cheater and concentrate on your own game trying to get into one of the the top five spots. Good luck!