Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been trying to withdraw from my piggy bank but I can't cus ion have a credit card, would be happy If I could receive some help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would never recommend to anyone to withdraw gold from the piggy bank, as that is a rip off. In fact I would not recommend spending any real money on the game. If you don't spend money you might get to watch ads for free boosters if you are lucky. If you play gold and boosters wisely you can make a lot of gold from episode races in the first 3000 levels of Candy Crush, and then use that gold in the game to get past impossible to pass levels, so you don't need to spend real money.