Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
today 31 March 2025 I went to play Candy Crush and found I was back to level one .. I believe I was somewhere around the four or 500 Mark
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thhank for the feedback and sorry to hear that. Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.You can also email them from here and tell your Game ID there.