Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was doing the race where you compete for 40 plus 9 extra if I bet it in time gold bars and I only received 30. I had 311 before the reward was given then ended up with 341 after received
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Thank you for the feedback. If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.
I won the champion race 3 times in a row this week. And every time it said I will receive 30, 40, 40 golden coins respectively . I only got 20, 30, 30 golden coins instead. Please look to the issue