Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes I had a account and I lost my phone and got a new one and can't log in I already had a place in the first round how do I retrieve it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am so sorry you lost your phone! I'm sure in this case Candy Crush is the least of your problems, but it should not be an issue. If we get a new phone and download the app it will start us off at level 1 but there will be prompts for us to log in to our existing accounts. How you do this depends on if you saved your game via a King Account or via Facebook. Either way you should be able to retrieve your saved account by going into settings in the game then "my account" and then choose either the Facebook or the bottom option (already have a King account) on this page:
Just make sure you don't use "sign up with email" as this will create a brand new account. If you did this by mistake uninstall the app and reinstall it.