Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im stuck on level 4846. I have three dragons that did not clear when i cleared the whole board. I have used my power ups and nothing happens. Will I get kicked out the tournament if I quit the level and do the level over?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dlozada I am not sure which tournament you are writing about. If your dragons are stuck in an impossible place then the only possible action is to quit the level and replay. If you are playing Candy Royale you will lose the gold and get kicked out. Any other event or tournament that will have no effect at all. It certainly won't kick you out of All Stars.