Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello in my game I have the qualified but I’m not sure in what contest number am I in this moment can you please clarify thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lupistar70 I don't not quite understand your question but at the moment you should be playing the 2nd knockout round. That round is currently under way for all players and finishes on Monday. Do you see the leaderboard for this in your game? There is no contest number for players because there are several millions playing the round at the moment.