Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I am one of the players, how can I get an American visa? Can I use the invitation to a big live FIFA as justification?I live in Brazil.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King won't help you with getting a visa. The Terms and Conditions state that it is each player's own responsibility to ensure they have valid travel documents. As a visa costs money you should not try to get one unless you have actually been invited to the live final by King.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
In order to receive the best possible assistance, please reach out to our Player Support team using the game app or via https://soporto.king.com/