Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
reinstalled the game was whenever I use boosters I was already far ahead in the pins event and only have less than 30 to win the event but when I logged in all of it was gone !!!!! So does my all star
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
yes i am sure it got back after few hours must be a bug or something
Are you quite sure you logged into the original game? I don't know if the pins feature gets lost when we uninstall the app, but your All Stars progress should show up whenever you log back into your original game. After you reinstall the app make sure you choose the bottom option on this screen:
Choose "Already have a King account? LOG IN WITH EMAIL" and you should get your progress and events back. You do need to know your original login details, the email and password, for this of course.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you reporting. In the meantime please give your feedback Here